Please read the following guidance carefully before submitting an abstract to the Welsh Stroke Conference.
The abstract must:
- Include a title and the names (and initials) and affiliations of all authors and the email, work telephone and mailing address for the submitting author. (This information does not count towards the abstract).
- The abstract should be 250 words, and contain no figures, tables, graphs or reference lists.
- Be submitted in a Microsoft word file only using the following headings:
- State whether it is a case report, service evaluation, scientific research or others.
- Add a number if submitting more than one abstract as first author.
For further help and guidance as well as abstract submissions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- As in previous years, there will be prizes for the top posters that are submitted. To be considered for this prize, a copy of the poster in a pdf format should be submitted.
- You will be given a number in advance of the conference and it will be your responsibility to attach your poster to the corresponding numbered poster board.
- Presenting authors must register for the conference and be available in front of their posters during the formal poster tour viewing session on day 1 of the conference.
- Posters should be A1 Landscape or Portrait or A0 Portrait only. We cannot accept A0 Landscape posters due to constraints of space.
- The presenting author should bring their poster with sufficient velcro fixing on the first day of the conference. Please do not bring pins as these will damage the poster boards. Please remember to take your poster away at the end of day 2.